Landesnotar Ralf Grosser, Tostedt, certificate 139/2013 – GdM,
1. to found, register and legalize non-governmental organizations (NGOs),
2. Concluding, proclaiming and appearing before state courts with States and subjects of international law;
3. Identify and sanction human rights violations and, as a Council, adopt and take decisions that sanction human rights violators;
4. to speak as a court of arbitration and a politically independent judicial body,
5. to appoint officials
6. to act as a trustee,
7. to give diplomatic status and immunity,
8. to conclude international and national treaties that have universal legal force,
9. Acquire and dispose of movable and immovable property, in particular the right to reallocate land in occupied territories and to re – assign the person living in war zones; and
10. to advise, to support and to legitimize under international law at the call of a society or community which recites the desire of its own state in the sense of universal human rights.
1. The Universal Human Right [UMR] enjoys in the territory of the members and / or members the privileges and immunities necessary to achieve its goals.
2. The delegates to the conference, the members of the board, as well as the founding council and the officials of the original and prerogative office also enjoy the privileges and immunities that they require to be in full
3. Immunity of assets / archives
The assets of the founding organizations, wherever and in their possession, enjoy immunity from search, confiscation, confiscation, expropriation and any other form of impairment or removal, whether through government or legislative measures. The archives of the founding organizations, wherever they are, are inviolable, inalienable, non-negotiable and not judicable. This also applies to electronic archives, computer hard disks or other data generated or stored in electronic data processing.
- Buildings and parts of buildings and adjoining land which, whatever its owner or owner, are used for the purposes of UMR,…
- and archives and, more generally, all documents and media belonging to or owned by UMR,
4. Immunity of organizations
In addition to immunity in the service sector, immunity in the private sector will be accorded full diplomatic immunity to the organizations of the founding organizations and to suitably appointed officials and their family members for the duration of their duties.
- Jurisprudence without legal capacity,
- Processes without process capability,
- Lawsuits without suitability and locus stand,
- Damage without liability with anonymous UN responsibility
- Slandered international law without jurisdiction over the constitutional order.